News:

Attempted Spam We have quite a large number of psudo-members register with our site for the sole purpose of posting spam messages. We have systems in place that prevent messages from new registrants from appearing on the forums. If you are a genuine member, please be patient and your message will appear once checked by a moderator.

Main Menu

WordStar EASY Help needed

Started by kzfisher, October 31, 2003, 04:17:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kzfisher

Hello all -

I just got a copy of MicoPro Easy release 1.50 - aka WordStar Easy on e-bay.

I copied the five disks over to 3.5" disks from the 5.25".

My problem is that when I run the installation disk and the program easy.exe I get the message - "programming error in install.lod"

Install.lod is one of the files in the C:/easy/program directory- so I suspect this file is bad. I ran my old copy of Norton Disk Dr. to no avail.

Does anyone have a copy of that file or better yet a copy of that disk that could be e-mailed as an attached zip or something?

I would be grateful - This is a legal boxed copy I own, with manual et al. I just have a bad disk or file !!!!

Joe

kzfisher@earthlink.net

Forum Admin

Wish I could help but my copy of WS Easy is on 5.25" disks and I don't currently have a drive installed to read them. Ultimately I need to get my set transferred to 3.5" disks too.
Forum Administrator
WordStar Resource Site

Join the WordStar mail list at Yahoo Groups