News:

Attempted Spam We have quite a large number of psudo-members register with our site for the sole purpose of posting spam messages. We have systems in place that prevent messages from new registrants from appearing on the forums. If you are a genuine member, please be patient and your message will appear once checked by a moderator.

Main Menu

Drivers available

Started by Mycroft, February 28, 2003, 02:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mycroft

Fearing the loss of my last 5.25" drive, I spent some time a couple of months ago and took the ver 7.0c 5.25" installation disks and copied them onto CD.

From there I can copy them back out to 3.5" disks or disk images on CD for future reference.  Therefore, if anyone needs an old driver from that version, I have them.

Yes, I really did Beta Test WS 7.0  I was testing it on three different machines, one of which was running OS/2 ver 1.1 at the time.  I also used ver 2.2 on CP/M way back when.

castlerick

you're heaven sent. yes  I need driver files (pdf) for a citizen 120 printer. could u kindly e-mail to me? (castillorv33@lycos.com)

Doug_K

I would be most appreciative if you have a driver for HP4 Laserjet and also for HP4 Laserjet Plus.  I am not sure if they are different or the same.  My email is kingsbury@blitz-it.net.  Thanks very much --

PGAGA

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The most recent printer drivers for the Black and White PCL printers can be found here:

http://www.glinx.com/~grifwood/WS7Print.html

I even have versions customized for using the Euro.

The PCL extra printer databases are hosted by Mike here at this page

http://www.wordstar.org/wswin/kb/Q1011.htm

Rob Sawyer has developed a colour PCL printer driver.

Phil

milo631

Gud day! I would like to kindly ask for a printer driver or is it a printer description file for Wordstar 7 dos printing on a Panasonic kx-p1150 & epson fx 850.  Also we recently bought a laptop that has no parallel port so I bought a USB TO PARALLEL cable. But now I could not print from inside Wordstar 7 to my dot matrix printer. Can you help me? I've tried Tame & print to file but i did not work. Thanks very much.

arturinho

I need a driver for WS6, Okidata printer. Can you help, or tell me how to identify the file on the original program disks?

I have been using Wordstar 6 for years on a machine with Windows 98 for many years. The printer is an Okidata 320 Microline turbo.

All have worked well until now. Now, when I send a file to the printer, no printing occurs and the program freezes, requiring a cold reboot. I can print from another program without any problem, so I'm suspecting something corrupted in WS itself. I have not made any recent changes to WS or Windows. Any suggestions?