Hello, hello, is there anybody out there?

Started by Valinbc, April 14, 2015, 12:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valinbc

:o  Hello!  I am going back to a career of word processing after an absence of over 30 years.  I used to use WordStar and by the end of it was a real pro.  I have been using a mouse for many years, but am loath to use it for any long period of time (or speed, where speed counts).  I miss my WordStar and hope I can download this add-in to work.

BTW, is the Yahoo group going to move over here, or must I join there (I tend to have little luck with Yahoo groups - don't know why)? 

(And oh my, do I have to type those hard-to-read verification letters every time I post?)
Valin

Forum Admin

Hi Val,

The Yahoo Group is more active than these forums these days.

You can download the trial version of the WordStar Emulator to test it out. To install the emulator select your version of Word from the pages listed on the Installation & Options page. If you like the program you can buy the full version - simply replace the trial program with the full version to gain all the features.

The Captcha is there to stop spammers. Sorry, a necessity.

Regards
Mike
Forum Administrator
WordStar Resource Site

Join the WordStar mail list at Yahoo Groups

Valinbc

Thanks, that's OK.  I am using the listen option now.  (and I also figured out the precious stone question - at first all I could think of was star sapphire and star ruby)  I have joined the yahoo group too now, though I prefer this sort of forum where it's easier to see all the topics, etc.
Valin