News:

Attempted Spam We have quite a large number of psudo-members register with our site for the sole purpose of posting spam messages. We have systems in place that prevent messages from new registrants from appearing on the forums. If you are a genuine member, please be patient and your message will appear once checked by a moderator.

Main Menu

Wordstar and Screenwriting

Started by Andreus, September 09, 2011, 04:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andreus

I'm a recent convert to Word Star after seeing an article about how my favorite fantasy writer George RR Martin writes on it. Combined with the fact that I have never really liked any word processing software, I figured I'd give it a try and so far am really enjoying the interface.

I mainly write screenplays and I am wondering if anyone else on this forum has written screenplays with WordStar and if they have any tips / advice / macros they can share or discuss.

I am using Word Star 7.0a. I assume I will need to be writing some macros for dialogue and sluglines in the near future unless one has already been created.

Notice my post in the marketplace-- I'm looking for a good general WS7 manual/guide/how-to too.