News:

Attempted Spam We have quite a large number of psudo-members register with our site for the sole purpose of posting spam messages. We have systems in place that prevent messages from new registrants from appearing on the forums. If you are a genuine member, please be patient and your message will appear once checked by a moderator.

Main Menu

Various wordstar and others

Started by guardone, July 20, 2004, 06:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guardone

For sale

Software, Legacy, complete with manuals,
 Windows for Workgroups 3.10 sealed NFR ?25, unsealed ?20;

Digital Visual Batch 1.0 for NT and mainframes (NFR)?80;original cost ?100s

Norton Utilities 8 ??12;

Wordperfect Software, Legacy, complete with manuals, Wordperfect 6.0 ?12, Wordperfect Office Library ?12, Wordperfect Presentations for Dos, fantastic programme ?19;

Wordstar.all complete with manuals, Version 5.5b upgrade 5.25" disks ?10; Version 6.0e 3.5" disks ?19; Version 2 for Windows with user guide, serial no. 3.5" disks ?29

Also Rbase ?19

I also have lots of cpm stuff, let me know what you need, Might still ?have dbase 2 !!

Also Supercal for cpm and versions 3, 5.5 for dos( my favourite programme)

All plus postage if necesssary, live near Bristol.

Kg

Hi

I am looking for 2 softwares :

1. Wordstar Ver 4.00 with all its support files (.exe, .ovr etc) and

2. Foxpro 2.5 for DOS with Compiler (Distribution Kit).

I will be very thankful if you could let me know if you are any of your friends / colleagues / contacts have the Legal Licensed copies and i would only be more than happy to purchase.

Looking forward to hear from you.

many a thanks
kg

guardone

Sorry, do not have wordstar4 or foxpro. Will keep an eye out for them. Please post here if/when you aquire them, so that I can stop looking.

Good luck