Author Topic: WordStar for Windows 2.0 for sale  (Read 5213 times)

dosuser

WordStar for Windows 2.0 for sale
« on: September 18, 2005, 07:12:38 AM »
This is the 100% complete package in the original retail box which I bought from SofKey International on 15 July 1996. All original 3-1/2" diskettes and user's manual included, of course. Also included a xerox copy of a textbook on how to use WordStar for Windows. Price $19 plus $5 packing and shipping. Email me at zzseller@cox.net if interested.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 05:12:17 PM by dosuser »

Levelt

Re: WordStar for Windows 2.0 for sale
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2005, 06:21:49 AM »
Will the disks install the program as they should?  I have a copy of the program whose disk #5 won't load during setup. If all is well. I'd like to buy program.

Levelt_64@hotmail.com

Gene Wirchenko

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2005, 01:51:54 AM »
This is the 100% complete package in the original retail box which I bought from SofKey International on 15 July 1996. All original 3-1/2" diskettes and user's manual included, of course. Also included a xerox copy of a textbook on how to use WordStar for Windows. Price $12 plus shipping. Email me at zz@cox.net if interested.

What sort of keyboard command set does it have?

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Advanced Member
  • Forum Administrator
    • WordStar Resource Site!
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2005, 10:05:06 PM »
Gene,

It has three built-in keyboard mappings:

• Standard, Windows style commands
  • WordStar for DOS
  • WordStar 2000
If you want more details take a look at:http://www.wordstar.org/wswin/kb/Q1052.htm

Do be aware that WordStar for Windows isn't entirely happy running on Windows 2000 or XP. See http://www.wordstar.org/wswin/pages/kbindex.htm and search the page for these operating systems if you're using either of them.

Regards
Mike
Forum Administrator
WordStar Resource Site

Join the WordStar mail list at Yahoo Groups