WsWin 2.0 ?e-mail

Started by eeelmo, March 18, 2003, 07:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eeelmo

Mike: My mapi.dll file is version 5.52174.0. All the rest of the info is the same as your's. I'll look for a version 5.51274.0 on the Microsoft Web Site.  

eeelmo

I've been away for a while. - now Im back! I didn't know about the change until today. Niether did I realize that I've been gone so long that the board still had my old e-mail address on it. I hope I updated it correctly.  While away, I had to use Work 2000 a great deal so, became more familiar with how to use it. However, I still find myself going back to using WordStar for Windows 2 for all my personal writtings - including long technical papers.  After looking at the recommendations all you good peole have made about file conversion between WS2 and Word I'm know I'll have many questions. Talk to soon .........

Forum Admin

Welcome back!

I'd suggest that you download Microsoft's WordStar import filter sooner rather than later, as it's been discontinued and withdrawn. Microsoft has removed it from its Web site, just leaving the ftp link.

You'll find the ftp download link, and full installation, and usage instructions, under Word for Windows 95 in the file conversion FAQ page on this site, which you'll find at: http://www.wordstar.org/wordstar/pages/convert_faq.htm#Q3.

This will work in all versions of Word from Word 95 to Word XP (also called 2002), and although I haven't had a chance to try it yet, I believe that it should also work in Word 2003.

Cheers
Mike
Forum Administrator
WordStar Resource Site

Join the WordStar mail list at Yahoo Groups